A MAGICAL DAY

A  MAGICAL DAY

It was a magical day when I met an angel!   It all started on a cold wintery nights. It was a good day and I had a lot of fun. After my dinner I went to bed to dream.

At midnight, someone woke me up. I woke up and sat on my bed. What do you think, what did I see? It was an angel!!!! She was as small as my little finger and she had two pairs of beautiful wings. Colourful sparkles followed her everywhere and her dress was shining brightly. It felt like the moon had come inside my dark room. She had a magical crown and a magical wand which had designs of butterflies. She just looked like a fairy princess!!

First, I thought I was dreaming, but I was wrong. She introduced herself. Her name was Shine. I also introduced myself to her. After the introduction, we had a talk between each other. She told me that she had come from a far away land in space called FAIRYTOFIYA! She said that she had come to Earth for some research about chocolates. By the time we finished our talk, we had become good friends. Then we got out of my house and went outside.

I could not believe that she had never seen or eaten a chocolate while I had eaten so many!! However, I thought of helping Shine in her work by taking her to chocolate shops and telling her about them. So, it was decided that I was going to help.

We just didn’t go to only chocolate shops but also to sweet and toy shops. We went to the market and brought whatever we saw. The sweets looked yummy and so we took a few and came to a park near my house. We ate a few of them and kept some to take home. Later, we played together and enjoyed. It was already 6:30 and we hadn’t reached home yet! Shine smiled and shook her wand thrice. Within a blink of an eye, Shine and I were in my room. I could hear my mom knock on the door. Shine disappeared. My mom entered the room to see whether I woke up or not. I didn’t hesitate to tell mom and dad about Shine. They didn’t say a word but just came and hugged us.

Shine was so pleased with our hospitality, that she said that whatever we would ask her she would give us. We all kept quiet. So, she gave us whatever she thought we deserved. First, she made our house magical that whatever we asked would happen and we could even see other places staying inside our house!! She made our car into a luxurious, rare car which had a lot of facilities including auto drive!!! We were so happy and thanked her a lot.

I was very sad when she was leaving. My parents asked her to stay but she could not. They could understand and told her that she was free to come home. Shine was delighted. She saw me sad and tried to console me, but it didn’t work. Then, she gave me a beautiful necklace and a watch. She told me that I could talk with her with the help of the watch and the necklace was filled with magic. I was happy that somehows I could talk with her. Shine thanked all of us and flew high in the sky and I said a last goodbye....
THAT DAY WAS A MAGICAL DAY FOR ME.



                                                                       AKSHARA A V BHAT    

Comments

  1. Wow!! Such a beautiful imagination and wonderfully written. Loved every bit of it. Great work Akshara
    Keep writing���� now I am more curious and excited to read your next article on your blog.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Chikki! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN ENCHANTING TREKKING TRIP TO RAMANAGAR

ONE DAY DELIGHTFUL TRIP TO LAPAKSHI, VIDURASHWATH AND GHATI SUBRAMANYA

My one day trek to Shivagange Hills | Perfect day trip from Bangalore