Homemade chocolate cooker cake

I Have been thinking of cooking something which I always loved.I always wanted to eat a homemade cake. So, last week I troubled my mom to get all the stuff required to make a homemade cake which I learned from my Vani  Chikki (Aunt) last month.

I was excited to prepare my first cake! My  mom got all the things I had listed out on Saturday night. So, Sunday afternoon my experiment started. As it was the first time for me my mom helped me in grinding the biscuits and baking.

Here is the recipe of my FIRST HOME MADE YUMMY CAKE!





Homemade chocolate cooker cake

Actually, making cake is not that difficult as I thought it would be! You can also try at your home.

so, lets start!


Ingredients: -
1.  2 PACKETS OF BOURBON BISCUITS
2. MILK (One cup)
3.  1 PACKET OF ENO (as we don't eat egg)
 

Process of Making :

1.   Mix the BOURBON biscuits in the mixer



2.   It becomes a type of powder... Then add some milk to it and mix it.



3. Meanwhile, preheat the cooker. After mixing milk to the powder, you get it like a type of batter.

4. Check for the sugar and if needed add it.

5. Now, take a mould of the size you what the cake to be, and grease it nicely.

6. Lastly, add the ENO packet and mix it well.
   We add ENO instead of egg to get sponginess



7. Pour the batter in the greased mould.



8. Finally, keep the cake in the cooker for up to 15-20 minutes.



9. Put the cake in a serving plate, decorate  it with chocolate sauce or sugar powder or anything of your choice. I have used little sugar powder to decorate the cake.



Yeahh!!! YOUR YUMMY CAKE IS READY !!!!

Please do experiment and comment !

THANK YOU AND BYE UNTIL NEXT TIME:)

Comments

  1. Wow! That's so quick to try and write... Way to go.. �� all the best for ur cooking experiments.. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you chikki! Would love to learn more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baking class makes interest in learning the process and fills more fun. Learn to bake and make the environment happy.
    Baking Classes in Chennai
    Baking Courses in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN ENCHANTING TREKKING TRIP TO RAMANAGAR

ONE DAY DELIGHTFUL TRIP TO LAPAKSHI, VIDURASHWATH AND GHATI SUBRAMANYA

My one day trek to Shivagange Hills | Perfect day trip from Bangalore