If I were a Millionaire - Imaginary Essay


Imaginary Essay
If I were a Millionaire


We all love dreams, especially good ones. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam once said “You have to dream before your dreams can come true.” I dream to become the Prime Minister of our beloved country – India. Sometimes I imagine what would happen if I became a Millionaire.

It might be a turning point of my life. Let me be honest, I would really love to get lots of money. Well, half the money I would want to use for building up my life. With this, I could help my father run his company and fulfill their and my wishes too. First, I would complete my dream of going on a world tour. I would fulfill all my wishes within our half money budget. The thing is that, I have seen many rich people forget about the words-
 ‘Hard work’, ‘Gratitude’ and ‘Humbleness’.
I really want to show them that only by these three things, they were successful.

However, I have other plans on spending the other half portion. What else do you want after your own comforts? Everyone would say nothing! But I feel that at least after your own satisfaction, help the needy! The people on the streets, their babies, children don’t even have a proper home. Just imagine what would you do if you were one among them? I decided that if I ever become a millionaire someday, half of it would be for the society, economy and happiness of others.



 I thought that the soldiers of our country would need a little protection for themselves to fearlessly protect us. So, I thought that I could produce the soldier with a bullet proof jacket. I know it is not easy, yet I just think of those families who have lost their husbands, fathers, sons, and grandsons. I would like to help our Prime Minister Sri Narendra Modiji in their fight to protect and help the soldiers of our country.


Well, if time, luck and money permit, I would want to build a few schools and scholarships to those poor street people. Hospitals and others facilities too. Just thinking about our own country is not right. World environment needs us too. I shall try to reduce smoke cars and instead use electrical cars to save Mother Nature. Before I conclude, I would like to say…

 “No Dream is too Big and No Personality is too Small!”

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ



Comments

  1. Wow ..just amazing . What a thought by this little girl. So very impressed. May all your wishes come true. God bless

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN ENCHANTING TREKKING TRIP TO RAMANAGAR

ONE DAY DELIGHTFUL TRIP TO LAPAKSHI, VIDURASHWATH AND GHATI SUBRAMANYA

My one day trek to Shivagange Hills | Perfect day trip from Bangalore