A DREAM WITH A REALITY - Imaginary Talking Trees

 

A DREAM WITH A REALITY /

WAS IT A WARNING DRAEM? /

TREES ENDANGERED!?



It was the eve of Christmas and I had a great day. I reached my comfy bed and dived into it. I closed my eyes thinking about my new green tasty plant friends I had planted the previous day. I wish there was some way in which they could speak to me. I wanted to listen to their voices which I believed would be as sweet as their fruits.

 

I wanted to listen to their daily problems and what they had as an impression on me. In fact, I always imagined what would happen if trees were capable of talking and walking just like us, humans. Well, I was sure there couldn’t be any big problem, just a bit more noise pollution, and traffic.

 

The next morning, I woke up with sleepy eyes, a smirk smile with messed up hair. As usual, I went near my window and peered into my garden, but what I saw was something unbelievable!

 

 My garden which was supposed to be filled with green trees and plants had turned into a large dense forest! The garden that was supposed to be a peaceful and quiet area where you could calm your brain by its smoothing silence had become a garden with large green trees and plants shouting out of their stems in our human language! If you would have entered this garden, I am sure you would have fainted with amusement.

I stayed calm and went outside to see what was happening. Yes, it was true! My cute little garden had converted itself into a dark, deep, dense forest! Even my neighborhood was eaten up by this weird sudden appeared forest. After walking for a while, finally saw the plants and trees that I had planted. But they were so different!

 


The trees had grown a bit too tall and thick but the most astonishing thing was that they had a face!! They had eyes, a nose, and also a wrinkled mouth! So this is how they were all talking.

 

  When I entered their territory, there was a sudden silence. But after a second, they started shouting in the debate again. I needed to do something to gain their attention. There was only one way, I quickly bought some water and sprinkled it on them. It almost took me an hour to sprinkle all the trees and plants over there.

 


 After having a tiny shower, I requested them to speak softly. As soon as I requested them, one of the old trees slowly took me in their branches and offered me a fruit. Then I asked the trees about how my tiny tiny sweet peaceful garden had transformed into a jungle looking vaster than the Amazon!? They told me that the trees and plants in my garden had moved to another place where all the trees were having a meeting. So, my house was also teleported.

Later, When I asked them the reason of their noise, one of them – the mango tree told me that trees had special instincts by which they used to communicate with other trees of the planet.  By their last conversation, they found out that there were many tree friends cut and dead on this planet. They were upset and crying for each other. Such acts of us humans always made these poor trees angry and desperate to revenge.

 

I was so moved by their story. It almost had me in tears. I did not understand how someone could forget the circle of life. I promised the trees and plants that I would always be against these actions. I requested them to have some faith and patience and told them that saving plants was one of the main reasons for me wanting to become the future Prime Minister.

 

I hope that this beauty would never be seized by anyone on this planet or in the universe. I have both, the rights and the courage to fight against this because I know I will not be alone. I know I have almost one-fourth of the green land on earth supporting me.

 

Hearing this, the trees burst in to shower of colorful flowers which included mouth-watering fruits too. I twirled and sang with them, jumping over the branches like I was a lovely bird. I was so enchanted by this view that I fell inside the bundle of fruits and closed my eyes with happiness and joy.

 

The next time when I opened my eyes was in my bed! How strange! So, was it a dream? Or was it real? But I noticed a fruit and a flower in my hand. How did the fruit come in my hand? Though wrapped up with these questions, I did not care; I just went outside, saw my garden, and just hugged each tree I found.

 

 

Message: Please stop cutting down trees. This time, I saved you, but next time I won’t be able to. So let there be no next time!

 

 


 



Comments

  1. Let's plant more trees and save nature

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful akshara... Keep writing. Which is Also a way to contribute to the society.

    Good Luck.
    Rajani Belegur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AN ENCHANTING TREKKING TRIP TO RAMANAGAR

ONE DAY DELIGHTFUL TRIP TO LAPAKSHI, VIDURASHWATH AND GHATI SUBRAMANYA

My one day trek to Shivagange Hills | Perfect day trip from Bangalore